At some point on the HCG diet program, almost everyone has a ‘stall’, in other words, days when you don’t lose any weight on the scale. Most people, regardless of knowing the logical reasons for the standstill, get angry, frustrated, or scared that the hcg diet is not working for them. If the stall goes on for a while, which sometimes can happen, or your weight loss seems to be happening more slowly than you expected, it is easy to think that the HCG program doesn’t work, that it is not the right ‘diet’ for you, and to then get frustrated enough to ‘cheat’ on the diet, binge on foods, or even worse, quit altogether.
Re-read the allowed foods for current hcg diet phase you are on such as Phase 2 (P2) VCLD. You need to make sure you are only eating what is on the approved food list for the hcg diet program and nothing else.
- Make sure your protein portion is about 100 grams of protein. Remove the fat off of beef, and take the skin off of chicken before you cook it, to lower the amount of fats you consume.
- Keep your fruit to either Apples or 1/2 grapefruit as suggested in the original program. Stop eating strawberries or oranges.
- Be sure that your ‘cracker, grissini stick or melba toast’ is 20 calories or less and that it has no sugars or extras in it.
- Double check all
ingredients on everything you are eating and be sure you know what you are
eating. It is safest to eat home cooked foods with organic ingredients.
- Make sure you have NO OILS or FATS in your foods. It is shocking to realize that even a small amount of FAT or OIL can stop your weight loss, even though the calorie count could be low. Most people don’t want to believe this; you will be surprised at the increased weight loss if you cut out all fats and oils.
- Check to make sure there is no hidden sugars or starches in your foods. Many foods have added sugar or starch that you may not recognize.
- If you are taking any supplements, be sure that the do NOT contain oils, wheat, or sugars.
- Make sure you are drinking more than enough water.
- Double check all of your body products including shampoos, toothpaste, and lotions. Stop using anything with oils. Most people think that they can get away with using oily body products. You can’t. Your weight loss will slow down or stop.
- If you are mixing vegetables, stop.
- If you are eating a lot of tomatoes, cut down.
- If you are eating anything outside of the original protocol, stop
Successfully completing the HCG program requires a huge commitment. It requires a concerted amount of effort, time, energy, and money. In order to be successful at it, and even more importantly, in order to maintain the changes you obtain, it is really important that you deal with the underlying issues that surface. It really can change your life if you let it, and it really can give you a clean slate. This program is worth everything you put into it. Go all the way with it! Really allow it to change your life.
HCG Australia Wide will support you all the way!